Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Brutal Audio subwoofer Pro-type Log!!!


Brett Ray

Subwoofer Basket!  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Which subwoofer basket would you like to see on our first sub woofer line?



Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, everyone! I am in the beginning stages of building our first sub woofer product lineup. I figured I would make a log to show everyone our process from start to finish. In doing this I hope to hear some input/feedback from everyone to see what they are liking and disliking. Hearing from every individual person will help allow us to see what our customers are wanting to see out of our products.

To start the build log.......

I would like some input from everyone which basket they prefer would like to see in our products! Below I attached two pictures below so if you could please vote and comment. Both baskets shown are 12 spoke frames. All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Please don't mind anything but the basket design in the first picture!

IMG_3407_zps1489cee1.jpg

IMG_2764989C827265396210540E97627684_zps

Posted

2nd one looks like what AQ used for their 12" subs.

Seems more sturdy than the original 12 spoke baskets.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3493 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...