Daniel Harbeson Posted January 13, 2014 Report Posted January 13, 2014 We are speaking in reference to the American Bass Hd 15's and 18's. Box specs for what they need in volume for sealed and chambered and tuning they like. Feed me what you got to satisfy my needs.
Edmond Ironside Carter Posted January 13, 2014 Report Posted January 13, 2014 I have a custom box made for 2 hd 15s it's 6.25 cu^ft3 @ 33 hz
Daniel Harbeson Posted January 13, 2014 Author Report Posted January 13, 2014 whats your port area looking like?
Daniel Harbeson Posted January 15, 2014 Author Report Posted January 15, 2014 No body knows if they had two hd18's what size box they would run with port area ? Or what they do sealed lol?
CleanSierra Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 80" of port per sub for the 15s. 120" per sub on the 18s. I'd bet 3-4 cubes per 18" sub sealed ... 2-3 cubes per 15" sub sealed Are you planning on running them in a bandpass? If so, the port area numbers are even bigger. I was also assuming a 33 Hz tune for those port area estimates. Why are you curious about port area and sealed dimensions though, I'm curious. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Daniel Harbeson Posted January 15, 2014 Author Report Posted January 15, 2014 Seriously considering a 4th order with the 15's if I can Truely live without my back seats. If not I shall wall at c pillar and go 18's
CleanSierra Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 What vehicle? It would takes lots of room for sure. I'm getting really jealous of people that have room Regular cabs suck Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Daniel Harbeson Posted January 18, 2014 Author Report Posted January 18, 2014 Expidition. What so you think? I really want my back seats
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.