Jump to content

Running active X-over points, slope and overlap


ROLEXrifleman

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just curious for those running active and 3 way systems, where are you crossed over how steep and what freqs do you over lap?

I was thinking 3.5-4Khz on the tweets

500hz high pas on a 4"

and bandpass 80-500 on the midbass

also was thinking of a 12db slope for the 1st two and a 18 or 24 db slope on the mid bass

Then I'm not sure if I bring the sub in a little high at 100hz or just go straight to 80hz.

Thoughts?

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...