Aj11 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 your fine, been running type rs for a long time, last 3 gens if you don't clip they can take some good power. I've been running the ct 1400.1 for 2 weeks now and that does way over rated and since I'm a 12 year old i always Ride around at full Tilt and they seem to love it. no stinky subs no real heat. plus i have them in a huge box so they don't need the power I'm giving them but they dont seem to mind jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.