Cj Kumz Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Hey guys. I'll be soon getting a 15" spl dynamics spl-380d1.. Just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with this sub? Wanted to know the best enclosure and amp for it. Thanks www.spldynamics.fi/products/subwoofers/SPL-series/spl-380d1a-e.html Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
CleanSierra Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Go take some measurements of your cargo area in your Polo. I will throw you a design if you get me some good max dimensions. I'm not talking about how much airspace you have to play with. I've viewed every one of your threads, and I've commented in most of them too. You've been asking for help for this specific sub for about a month. You haven't given any real information yet that will allow me to help you. I WANT to help you. Please tell me what space I have to work with in the vehicle. I'll figure everything else out, like port width, length, and tuning. Just get me some dimensions ASAP. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Cj Kumz Posted January 17, 2014 Author Report Posted January 17, 2014 Ait my man. Sorry I havnt been to conversant with my post.. I have got width 34" Depth 15.5" height 22".. Thanks a lot. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
CleanSierra Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Ok, I'll get something for you in the next day or two. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Cj Kumz Posted January 17, 2014 Author Report Posted January 17, 2014 Ok thanx a lot.. And what rms rating would you suggest for this sub?? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
CleanSierra Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 It's rated at 1500W RMS. That's what I'd send to it if you're asking, no more than that. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Cj Kumz Posted January 18, 2014 Author Report Posted January 18, 2014 Now tell me something. Why is it that most people with say for example a DD 9515 will send even over 3000rms when its rated about half of that?? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
CleanSierra Posted January 18, 2014 Report Posted January 18, 2014 Because they know what they're doing. And they run the risk of screwing up their sub. I would rather be safe and tell you to run rated at a sub, since you are asking the question. On a side note, are you aware of how expensive a recone is for a 9500 series sub from DD? They're not cheap, I wouldn't wanna buy one due to cooking it because I decided to run double the power to it.... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Cj Kumz Posted January 21, 2014 Author Report Posted January 21, 2014 Hey man. Hope you are ok.. Any luck with my box dimensions??? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.