Jump to content

Removing rear heat and AC unit?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

I'm starting my new build but have a question for you guys right off the hope.

I'm planning on walling off my '99 Expedition after the C pillar and need about 30 cubes. The Expedition I have has the rear heat and AC, is there any reason to keep it, or do you just pay a shop and have it removed so that I can get the volume I need for my box? As you can see the unit is pretty large, I removed the built in "sub" from the other side already so gained some space there. What would you guys do?IMG_1365.JPG

Posted

I'd say fuck it, keep it and run vent lines from it for summer, for a/c for the amps, like James Taylor did on his tahoe. You take it out, you'll have to bypass it underneath and do a u connection on the lines. Thats how my van was anyways. As it went thru the whole system.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 405 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...