Sundown Audio

I'm returning to the budget side of a build

G-Rad

There's a good chance I may be getting the Jeep back to do another build, but that's still up in the air. Not too sure at all. However, if so, I am going to be doing a budget build yet again. Looking at starting with 2 HDS215's on an APCL 1800. I've decided on the Audiopipe over the Hifonics series as a foot warmer for this so I can have some kind of starting point. I know these amps can be power hungry but my eventual plan is 2 Crescendo Q1-2200's or something like that on 4 HDS3's. However, that's down the road from now and I just want to get my foot in the door.

WHat are your thoughts on pushing 2 HDS215's on an APCL 1800 or should I go with a 1500? I know the subs are 600 each but once broken in, can handle more. I have also thought about spending the extra bit and getting a Q1-1200... Just tossed up for right now and want some input. I have no intentions of spending any more than $250 on an amp just to get things started. I will be checking the classifieds periodicly though just incase, however my initial stand is on the APCL's. Thoughts?

Just so you guys know, this will be a daily system. going in a 92 Jeep Charokee Laredo and I plan to for now keep the back seats. Being nearly blind, I will not be the driver, but I want to bump and being on a budget, I have to work from what I have that won't cut into my bills, 'cause those are first lol Thanks in advance!

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

I personally would just spend the little extra cash and get the q1200.

Edit: also look at the RF Prime 1200 i have one pushing 1 hdc3 12 and its very powerful for being as small as it is and never gets hot

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived