well since my shit got stole, ive already sold my termlab for 430 shipped, and now ive listed a little giant ladder system on craigslist and im asking 200 for it , a 60 gallon air compressor barely used for 250 , and a memphis eq50 for 50 obo...

there are a rew people interrested in the air compressor, and rite now i have a guy wanting the ladder for 150.... its 50 less than what i want, but if i take the 150 off of what i have left to buy a sub amp (134 say 150 in paypal i can cover 20) that gives me 300 cash for my sub amp, and if i sell my air compressor that will give me 200-250 for a total for 500 for my sub amp, then i only need to scrape up 150 more to get the memphis mojo 2500 .... i have 3 more paychecks comeing before the show, but i cant spend it all , ive got cell phone,car ins,power and thats all for this month

should i sell the ladder for a 50 dollar less than im asking to help me get the money i desperatly need to be at sbn with my own amp power instead of a loaner that can burn up and i have to replace anyhow?.....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i guess its not as much a fact of what i have invested in the stuff im selling, because i dont have much at all in anyof it, i just bought it all about 2 months ago for very little to help a firend out... and i just want to make sure i get what its worth for the most part,...

lookin at the little giants website, the ladder sells for 400 new, and this one is 2-3 years old so i dont think 150 is a bad offer, im going to email him and accept it and see if he honestly wants it

kinda blows another plan i had for it, my dad has always wanted one, so i was going to take it to daytona with me, and when i leave to come home, hide it in his shop so when he goes out there next hell see it and be like wtf and then when he calls me i tell him its his and know nothing about it lol..

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets