Second Skin Audio

Help!! I am Noob in audio system

jgomez10

do you have the big3 are you putting them in a prefab box? how much room for a box do you have? the sa are really good subs but they need good application also. (to get the most out of them) i know most people here are gonna say, get a new amp. but your current subs are bad worse then your amp! if i were you i would upgrade your electrical system, bigger bbetter wires do your big 3.(do that first) if you like the subs get them its your money and they are the nuthugger sub at the moment(no offense to anyone) they are great subs. before you install the subs do some research and build a box. people here will help you with that.(the box is just as important as the subs and amp, if not more important!) so with your new wires,subs and box all installed. tune your gain on your current amp correctly! no boost not tuning by ear correctly! and enjoy your system. down the road depending on your financial situation get a new good amp that will be a good match for those subs. we can also help with that. but plan to spend around $300 for a good Amp.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff