love the install and welcome to the site.

i had that same maxima on 22 inchers!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Hooly geez,

First off - thanks for the comments, since the addition of a second page Im not able to comment on it myself without my computer falling apart trying to load all the pictures on the first page.

LSK2 - I have to admit, I take a bit of pride in my ability to talk the talk and understand it. Although Im guilty of just looking at pictures if theres way too much information to take in at first glance - my own thread included if I were someone else. Ive actually been trying to order dynamat for 7 weeks now and finally have it coming as of last week Monday, should be here this week. I plan on doing the entire car, not just the trunk, although thats most certainly where I'll start. Id like to be able to say that Im catering towards the environment and building a very good design around the sub to allow for it to do its best. But as it stands the sub gets loud, low, and has no tendencies to bottom out - mind you I had the gain at almost minimum and was fair with the frequencies.

As for the 5 Channel - it works really well, if you read my first post, you'd see just how many speakers I'll be running off of it, and Im not worried about power distribution. Its got enough to share! Im going to have to read the information on Laws amp to get an idea of what it can do in your build thread, see how they compare to one another!

I come from the great white north of Canada, in Alberta - that would explain my km/h ;)

Law - thanks for dropping in, Ive seen you around on various forums, you have a stellar maxima. Im just getting a bit into the modding side of things, and your vehicle is a great example of things to do.

Knowledge - 22's?! The most I could imagine on there is 20's without modification, 22's would be stretching it.. could you even turn more than 10 degrees? Do you have pictures of this?