Jump to content

The Law

Members
  • Posts

    71
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Law

  1. Don't do anything bigger than 19's. It just doesn't look right on a import. The way I did my car was using the thought "keep it simple and clean"
  2. THE LAW IS HERE!!! woot woot!!! very clean install.
  3. anything new with this? it's almost spring
  4. New updates?
  5. Hey steve what is going on with this??
  6. Any new update?
  7. Oh yeah, the weather is getting colder and colder! Even rain!!
  8. Cool. I can't wait to see your rides and and actually hear them in person. Is the sig better steve? Or smaller?
  9. Its starting to finally cool down!
  10. This is a brand new Soundstream BX-12. I bought this at first to use with my epic-160 but I didn't need it after all. I'm selling this for $80 plus shipping.
  11. I don't want to post in this thread so.........FUCK THAT!
  12. Why the hell is there a BMW engine inside a Ford truck???
  13. Thats just mean
  14. http://teamwf.com/downloads/LowHeadlightFluid.asf This is hilarious!
  15. Any new updates with this?
  16. This is a brand new Eclipse CD4000 headunit. It was opened to see if everything is in order. Has never been installed nor tested. Selling for $235 + shipping & paypal fees or OBO.
  17. You are truly an idiot. Bump it up.
  18. Thats ebay. You can't be comparing from ebay where you can get shit for dirt cheap and risking that it might not even work.
  19. Nobody pointed a gun to your head and forced you to click this thread.
×
×
  • Create New...