Audio-Concepts Posted January 26, 2014 Report Posted January 26, 2014 I have an Alpine 9886 that I am looking to trade for an Alpine 9887. I am willing to acknowledge all offers and also willing to put up some cash to cover difference. PM me any offers and I can assure you I am a stand up person. The unit I am selling is in perfect working order, as I am still using it. I dont need any accessories as I have all I need. I just want the radio itself. Harness and mounting surround are also not needed as the 9886 & 9887 use the same. Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Audio-Concepts Posted January 27, 2014 Author Report Posted January 27, 2014 ttt Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.