hammiethebasshead Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 So I'm not sure if anyone has done this but I was just checking out some audio equipment on craigslist to see if anyone in my area (within 50 miles) had anything good for sale and I found this and just busted out laughing. I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy selling it. Post up some of the worst craigslist items you have found. Audio or not. http://memphis.craigslist.org/ele/4293892807.html once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Noel989 Posted January 29, 2014 Report Posted January 29, 2014 We have a thread already just like this I think it's called craigslist fails Hit him up lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.