Second Skin Audio

99 Infiniti I30 TRunk BoX

Desousa93

i wanna buiild a box for a 12" SSA XCON power will be between 1500-2000 watts

i want a 4th order so all the bass is in the cabin and not in the trunk. but idk if space will allow. so Sealed or ported would work

i wanna port into the cabin (thru square hole in center?) if possible with the measurments. dont worry about rear speakers theyll be removed wen i put box in

i want it to sound good and hit lows.

12" XCON D2:
Re: 3.7
Fs: 32.4Hz
Qms: 5.24
Qes: .39
Qts: .37
Mms: 222g
Vas: 35 l
Sd: 480 cm^2
Bl: 20.65
Spl: 86.7 1W/1m
Xmax: 31mm
1750W RMS

I30_trunk_measurments.jpg

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

1999 Infiniti I30 Limited

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

Are you looking for a 4th order design or just ported?

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

4th order prefered but only with those dimensions dont wanna go bigger. and i dont want a peaky 4th i want it to be musical

:domodance: :domodance::morepower1:New Build in the Making :morepower1: :domodance: :domodance:

if you break a rule and argue with n8 your going to get banned. suspended if your lucky.

4th order prefered but only with those dimensions dont wanna go bigger. and i dont want a peaky 4th i want it to be musical

bigger 4ths are peakier... and there is no such thing as a small 4th in the first place they are roughly 50% bigger than a typical ported design in general

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Ssa website says sealed optimal is 1.35-1.5 cu so biggest the ported would be is 3 cu. And I think I roughly have 6 cu to fit

Archived