Jump to content

Door speakers HELP!


conley916

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've never had good door speakers let alone ones that could keep up with my system. I have a 1990 single cab chevy silverado and want to run two sets of 6 1/2 components. My question is what are some loud and clear speakers(buying speakers first then channel ). I don't want to spend more then $500 on both, please let me know or give suggestions. Thank you.

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

Posted

just off the top of my head, all component sets.

-RF Power t1

-Alpine type R

-Pioneer ts-a series

-Sundown cs series

-JL C2-650 or TR

-Crescendo Mezzo series

-Image Dynamics Ctx

-Skar audio vxi

That's just a few, I've heard some of those and a just know of a couple of them. The best thing to do is go to your local audio shop and listen to their sound board of different brands they have on hand, if you don't hear anything you like then start looking online and reading reviews and do some research. There is a section in this forum with product reviews on different stuff so you could look through there also. Good luck man!

2009 maxima, currently stock

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...