Sundown Audio

What to power SA10D2 under 250

lesstutrey

well sq also sells on amazon, but uh, i got mine for 200$ and the q4 120 was 250$.. but yeah.. you could just go to sq's site and look that up.

Ok, so there is obviously one competitor to both these amps, put out by the same brand, rockford fosgate. The R750.1D and the R600.4D but there seems to be a mixed bag on RF.. some people love, some people hate. The 750w would be like 40 dollars cheaper and 600w (vs 680) would be like.. 17$ less, so 67$ savings. Pretty sure i'm just gonna go the SQ route.. as i wasn't recommended RF. Definitely gonna replace the RE, amps should match in a show car imo.

People saying RF is trash are wrong and clearly do not know what they are talking about.

RF has some of the best amps quality wise and considering price/performance.

I would take RF over CT sounds and AQ/soundqubed and certainly audio technix. (higher quality standard, better customer service)

Got a clipping light on the remote of the RF amp, and is it a bass boost or gain knob? That's why i went with soundqubed. remote gain, not "punch eq" bass boost crap. I like sound quality, bass boost always pisses me off.

Archived