Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

New help with new enclosure (4 SDC 2.5 12's)


Jbarrera93

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so yesterday I ordered 3 more SDC 2.5's and I was trying to design up something myself but just wasn't having any luck. So if anyone could help out with a design it would be great! My max dimensions are W:38" D:40" H: no limit, I'm looking to tune around 33-34hz if possible with the subs up and port back. Thanks in advance guys.

2001 Chevy Blazer LS

Kenwood KDC-HD552U

2 12" SDC 2.5 D4 Fi SP4 18" 4 Sundown SA-12's

HiFonics BE 1200.1 Soundstream RUB1.2500D Looking for a 5k

XS Power D3100

4 Soundqubed 6.5's (Pro Audio)

2 Soundqubed 3-Way 6.5's

2 Soundqubed Super Tweeters

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2631 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...