Second Skin Audio

Hello, I bought a Hifonics amp, and for $25 extra he threw in 2 Cerwin Vegas Vmaxs, and a shitty radio.
One had a dent in the dust cap, and the other the dust cap had broken off a large piece of it.
I was wondering if it would be better to try to sell the more broken one, because I know some people will want to re-cone it themselves / build their own. Or if I should re-cone it. I'm not really looking to spend too much money on these, though.
Does anyone really buy broken subs?

Yup, let em bang till they blow! cerwin ain't what it use to be. i had 2 vega tens and my Lil 500w jl broke both in 2months with the gain set below the correct voltage. i believe the voltage should have been 31.6 for the load and i set it at 27 even because it was a multi meter and there not the best for tuning. i never smelt them get warm or make a funny noise. one day they both had a complete mechanical break down. i was gonna get 6 of them sealed in my Saturn 3 tens on one jl 500/1 3 tens on the other. because they were so cheap and at that time i loved tens but after i realized how bad they were i brought them back for the warranty and then sold them both for the price of one.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff