Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Crazy peaky low end monster single 12" 4th order bandpass?


chrisw.

Recommended Posts

Posted

What is the best ratio for a one note wonder BP? If I want it to peak hard around 30hz-33hz? Obviously this design is just for kicks and not meant to be musical just slam lows.

It's a type r 12". I know the sealed chamber will be 1ft^3 but should the box be a 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1 ratio for low bass? I don't have a box building program so I'm just trying to get an idea.

I'm thinking 1-1.5 cubes sealed, 2-3 cubes ported with a 6" aero port and I'll play with the port length to find the desired response

Still Living in the 90's

MTX Thunder 2300x

MTX Thunder 2150x

MTX Thunder 275x

MTX Thunder 1500dx <---still searching

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2631 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...