Jump to content

NEED HELP PLANNING MIDS AND HIGHS SETUP


Msg4lifesucka

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im planning on upgrading the mids and highs in my 2002 Subaru outback. Stock, I think in the doors are 6.5 and two tweets in the front stage. I really want to try some crescendo pwx 6.5s on head unit power for a while. How do the stock tweets get ran? Small capacitor on the 6.5? Will I run into problems just installing new 6.5s with the stock tweeters? Another question I have is, what would be a good amp to run all this? I would also like to uprgrade the tweeters too. How can I do that? Pretty lost in all this. Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...