FUKAZ28 Posted February 7, 2014 Report Posted February 7, 2014 Was playing around with the scope on my Snap-on Modis. The deck is a Kenwood KDC-122. I noticed with the scope connected to the speaker wire the deck clips at #26 Checking it at the RCA jacks it clips at #34. Why is this or am I doing something wrong? The deck is a cheap one I found for $30 at the pawn shop to put in a truck I'm selling.
Noel989 Posted February 7, 2014 Report Posted February 7, 2014 Speaker wire is most likely from the internal amp on the hu RCAs it's sending a signal to be amplied. Where on the speaker wire it's already amplified Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
FUKAZ28 Posted February 7, 2014 Author Report Posted February 7, 2014 Speaker wire is most likely from the internal amp on the hu RCAs it's sending a signal to be amplied. Where on the speaker wire it's already amplified I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. But, what you are saying does make sense.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.