Free 88 S-10 Blazer

Team Bassick is going to need a car hauler to get to all the shows :blink:

"F" THAT!!!!!!!

All what shows. Visalia and Reno we ain't going. LOL

I'd like to go to Reno but, I might as well stay home and save the money. Visalia weekend we might be picking this thing up. Whats the final plans for it?

I HAVE NO IDEA. I'd love to cut it up and lay frame as well as a wall but, I think thats a little too much. Maybe go old school with some some wires and a rag top.

Team Bassick is going to need a car hauler to get to all the shows :blink:

hahaha

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Yea guys go get that blazer !!!!! I cant get it because im about to go to Kuwait in the up and coming few months and it wouldnt be fair to one of you guys who could use it when it would just be sitting here :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yea guys go get that blazer !!!!! I cant get it because im about to go to Kuwait in the up and coming few months and it wouldnt be fair to one of you guys who could use it when it would just be sitting here :lol:

LOL well its only gonna go from Vista - Salinas and sit. LOL

come on guys my pops needs to get this thing outta here

damn.. i have a motor for this.. is it current on reg. i will have to see if i can use my dads car trailer and f250 :) i will let you know tonite :) and if it works out i be there tomorrow..

Trip: 539.3 mi, 7 hr 51 min

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

damn.. i have a motor for this.. is it current on reg. i will have to see if i can use my dads car trailer and f250 :) i will let you know tonite :) and if it works out i be there tomorrow..

Trip: 539.3 mi, 7 hr 51 min

the tags are still current til the end of this month

i just got the title this week and i did a no op on the vehicle still next year

Archived