2low4uneon Posted February 11, 2014 Author Report Posted February 11, 2014 I found the box they came in and they are 400w rms dual 2 ohm... I just don't know about the 800w max? Thanks btw
FocusOn20s Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 I found the box they came in and they are 400w rms dual 2 ohm... I just don't know about the 800w max? Thanks btw max ratings are usually for burps. Normally you dont mind the max rating and use the rms
2low4uneon Posted February 11, 2014 Author Report Posted February 11, 2014 Yea I would never think about even going near the 800 I just didn't know if it would be bad to add a 400w amp to the mix just so it's a little louder?!?
2low4uneon Posted February 11, 2014 Author Report Posted February 11, 2014 I got it all figured out thanks guys...
2low4uneon Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 One more question about the DD-1 I know your supposed to turn the gain all the way down and frequency all the way up so when u set the gain do u have to have to do anything with freq when done and on my amp which one is freq is it the lpf and does messing with subsonic effect setting the gain?!?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.