Junior Pro Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 I have a pair of AQ 2200 and a pair of AQ HDC3 12" and was wondering how many cube I would need for the pair? Any help would be great, thanks.
CleanSierra Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 5 cubes for the pair and anywhere from 85-100" of port area. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted February 11, 2014 Report Posted February 11, 2014 Welcome to the forum by the way Do you plan on buying the wood and cutting this yourself? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Junior Pro Posted February 12, 2014 Author Report Posted February 12, 2014 Yes I'll be cutting the wood my self.
CleanSierra Posted February 12, 2014 Report Posted February 12, 2014 Is what I gave you enough information? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.