The Day We Fight Back Against Mass Surveillence

I hope a nobody comes up. Anyone with a political history is going to keep fucking us

Your name leads me to believe you are either past military or current military. So i would think knowing where the parties stand on the military you definitely would vote republican. But thats just my and i would think most military position, JMO

truthsayer

I did 16 years before medically retiring in December. Clinton gave us our biggest pay raise, bush upped our housing allowance, Obama got us out of Iraq. The republican congress stopped my pay in 11 while I was in Afghanistan...

Well we are entitled to our opinions. But when facts come into play that's another story. That pay raise was already set up before clinton came into office, he just happend to be in office( but atleast he did not try to stop it ). And for for congress stopping the pay, sorry that was obama, maybe some liberal in your command wanted you to believe that, but congress has no authority to stop military pay only the president does. Either way nice to know we have a few members on here who have served, to bad we cant get more to do so.

truthsayer

Archived