Hammer Knock Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 any lanzar dynos? if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage. DEH-6400BT BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d QBOMB 4.5cu 1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0 Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL
Hammer Knock Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 found one. but not 3k. and the 3k is 2 of the 1500s strapped right? if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage. DEH-6400BT BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d QBOMB 4.5cu 1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0 Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL
Hammer Knock Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 apk1500......(.5 ohm test) ap1500.... ( full test) if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage. DEH-6400BT BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d QBOMB 4.5cu 1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0 Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL
XmaximuS Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I could have posted the dyno results. But haters will be haters. Besides that we are talking about subs, right? X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
Guest Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 I could have posted the dyno results. But haters will be haters. Besides that we are talking about subs, right? X it's still 200 watts under rated @1ohm certified 14.05V audiopoop.
01 S-10 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 and how only 2k? IIRC it's 2000@ 4ohm, 4000@ 2ohm, and 6000@1ohm Which would make sense why you don't hear a difference, your only talking about 200 watts. You would never hear the difference between 1800 and 2000 Also never, and I mean never use bass boost, EVER! TDH FTW !!!
XmaximuS Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 I could have posted the dyno results. But haters will be haters. Besides that we are talking about subs, right? X it's still 200 watts under rated @1ohm certified 14.05V audiopoop. Haters gonna hate... Like I said. it really doesn't matter because this thread isn't about that... MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
Hammer Knock Posted February 26, 2014 Author Report Posted February 26, 2014 so then what am i doing wrong that i would have to turn the bass boost up in order to sound as loud as ap3k with no boost?? if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage. DEH-6400BT BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d QBOMB 4.5cu 1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0 Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL
01 S-10 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 so then what am i doing wrong that i would have to turn the bass boost up in order to sound as loud as ap3k with no boost?? Without actually seeing it, I'm stumped lol... I can tell you if you switch it to 1 ohm you'll sure know the difference! TDH FTW !!!
Hammer Knock Posted February 26, 2014 Author Report Posted February 26, 2014 so then what am i doing wrong that i would have to turn the bass boost up in order to sound as loud as ap3k with no boost?? Without actually seeing it, I'm stumped lol... I can tell you if you switch it to 1 ohm you'll sure know the difference! thanks i will try that. trying to wait for a warm day to do a rewire. but its not hard if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage. DEH-6400BT BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d QBOMB 4.5cu 1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0 Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.