Second Skin Audio

Quarter Wave / T-Line tutorial-UPDATED

Forevrbumpn

its asking for square centimeters, so that would be an equivalent to a max of like 2 18s

If I did that right, 999 devided by 2.5= sq inches, devided by 2 is 200/200 2- 200 sq inch cones

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol... so yeah, my math is obviously wrong

let me re look up that lil equation

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

found it, looks like that is only good for up to 1-15" sub

but like I said when I posted that, its just a basic, and its to hard to have an actual tline calculator, but should be good either way for basic theory

I honestly havent even used it, just because I hate centimeters

sundown.jpg

found it, looks like that is only good for up to 1-15" sub

but like I said when I posted that, its just a basic, and its to hard to have an actual tline calculator, but should be good either way for basic theory

I honestly havent even used it, just because I hate centimeters

Same.

LoL

I will just stick to the simple math, it has never let me down

Iam just so bored, and want to work on something already, but being unemployed doesnt help at all

sundown.jpg

ok. problem... i think you all know about my 8" doing a 134.9 off 100 watts. well a friend of mine was owed some money... and in turn was given a box with 2 RFP 1815 rockford 15"... two little ports, they are sooooooo cute lol, anyway it only did 1 136.2 or so max in the kick!!! heres the problem, they are 8ohm each. I was gonna do a t- tine for one but at 8 ohms... what kinda power is his sony 1200 gonna put out? I was thinking do it but mount the second sub like a push-pull kinda thing... that way its still at 4 ohms. any thoughts would be great, oh and him buying any new equipment is out.... hes broke like MC Hammer!!!

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived