LsChevy Posted February 14, 2014 Report Posted February 14, 2014 Can somebody recommend a pair of 10's or 12's for my Silverado? I want to keep the price per sub under $300. I want the subs to be more like a best of both worlds type sub (if that makes sense). I probably will have about 3 cubes max for under the seat. And as for power im looking at the fosgate power series amps. If I was to go sealed the subs will be sealed and the 10's ported.
Guest Posted February 14, 2014 Report Posted February 14, 2014 so is that 1.5 per woofer then? let us know what kind of depth you're working with too, since its an underseat box.
LsChevy Posted February 15, 2014 Author Report Posted February 15, 2014 Yea...I'm thinking of a way to lift my seat so I possibly go with two ported 12's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.