2001 Extreme Blazer

Does anyone know where I can find the wire diagram for the car mentioned above? I was over helping a friend out with the install and it doesnt have built in RCA's so we had to go get a converter at bestbuy today and had trouble hooking that up. Basically right now the subs work and 2 of the 4 speakers work, but her screen to tell the time and the station and what ever wont turn on unless it is in the ACC mode. It is extremely frustrating in getting that far. I would find it helpful if someone could provide a site or something for the stock radio of a 2001 extreme blazer.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Does anyone know where I can find the wire diagram for the car mentioned above? I was over helping a friend out with the install and it doesnt have built in RCA's so we had to go get a converter at bestbuy today and had trouble hooking that up. Basically right now the subs work and 2 of the 4 speakers work, but her screen to tell the time and the station and what ever wont turn on unless it is in the ACC mode. It is extremely frustrating in getting that far. I would find it helpful if someone could provide a site or something for the stock radio of a 2001 extreme blazer.

check the polarites on the wires, it sounds like you might have one backwards going into the converter. As far as a actual wire diagram I can't help you out but I'd also like to know as I have a 01 extreme too.

check the polarites on the wires, it sounds like you might have one backwards going into the converter. As far as a actual wire diagram I can't help you out but I'd also like to know as I have a 01 extreme too.

99 should be the same hook up as 01

http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/stereodetail/436.html

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Archived