96 Lincoln Continental

Well, I was just thinking three 15's straight across.. That way you can have plenty of vertical room to play with, as well as the maybe 4-8 cubes you'd save from one less sub. More room for amps, batteries, little bit of trim to make everything look nice.... Still gotta put a couple cases of beer in there somewhere. :)

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

well i think i have finally figured out 2 diff ideas that i think will work. either 4 15's walled with the port at about mid box, headrest height.........OR 2 18's in the trunk with the port facing up through the back decklid.....to basically pressurize the cabin!!!

www.ecrack.net Member

• 2 weeks later...

I done a wall in a 91 Lincoln Town Car, had 4 15" Pyle PL1590BL`s and 2 Pyle Mono Blocks PLAD3300D`s, I built to basically prove a point that alot if it is install, I done a 150.0 on the TermLab Certified for DB Drag and a 151.1 in Iasca IDBL, so the Lincolns can get loud:), I know with some good equipment I could have been alot louder.

4 18's might fit I was thinking on them before I went to 15's, But you`ll have to sacrifice some port area.

Here is a pic of mine, not pretty but functional.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/cra...00130.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/cra...00133.jpg

Hope this helps you

Edited by crabmustang