09 Chevy Impala Lt Build,Crescendo audio,Phoenix gold,SHCA

Definitely keeping an eye on this...,starting my '08 real soon...was it a pain getting the panel off? How many of the little push things broke taking them off?

I only broke one while taking off the door.

I broke two while installing the side panel because the 0 gauge wire is to big. looks like I might have to remove my front seat and

run the wire under neat:(

That's what I was told....I might just run mine underneath the car.

Yeah it is a pain. I don't know how I will run the wire right now. I might go with your idea and run it under the car or I might just pull the seat witch one is easier I will do. But I am leaning toward pulling the seat.

Plastic, arrrgh! breaks to easy sometimes. I personaly wish i would have ran all my power outside and under neath the car. would have been easier imo than what i did. Ran thru center console. Heres before & after pics.

03LancerStereoBuildPart1020_zpsfe3a4f86.

03lancerupgrade3016_zps5b08e583.jpg

Plastic, arrrgh! breaks to easy sometimes. I personaly wish i would have ran all my power outside and under neath the car. would have been easier imo than what i did. Ran thru center console. Heres before & after pics.

03LancerStereoBuildPart1020_zpsfe3a4f86.

03lancerupgrade3016_zps5b08e583.jpg

I know plastic break, But I will fix it.You have a nice clean and detail build from what I can see in your pictures.

Archived