Jump to content

Back after a long hiatus! With a new ride!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all I first joined the SMD movement back in july of 2006. I left the audio world around 2008 to pursue my x275 drag racing passion. I have since purchansed a new daily driver and am coming back to the audio world. Plans are a pair of 18s and some good power. Thanks for having me! I will post a picture of the Tahoe shortly.

Posted

Thanks! Plans for exterior are to ditch the ugly lights with some clean clears, SS bumper and billet grill. Im debating on the bubble hood. Also gonna roll pan it and it does have the barn doors in the rear not the hatch so I thought about doing the tag box where the handle on the right door is. Havent decided yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4580 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...