Sundown Audio

ok, so I think I have it figured out. .5 sealed, .75 ported with a 3" round flared port 23.5" long. It will be built with 3/4" birch with the entire top being 1/2" polycarb. I really could use the help of the 4th order guys on this. Am I in the right direction? help me out here. Also, I don't know how to make the elbow on the port in sketchup, so I'm just not showing it. I also don't know how to do the flares either...

20140301_155028_zpspr7qgh5o.jpg

Edited by jhmeg2

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

i built it with a slot port. look awsome cant wait to hear it. we then welded up the amp rack. its sort of like a rear strut bar. its mounted to the rear seat belt mounts., 1" squar stock across, with a steel plate welded off of it at 45 deg. then 3/16 polycarb painted gunmetal from the back and rivited to that. then we floted the amp off the colycarb a little with leds under it. my phone was dead, but I will try and get pics up soon. next is to make the trim panel, mount the battery, run wire, install front components and rear coax, then tune and enjoy.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic