snyderd758 Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 As the title states I have 2 jl audio 10w3v3's. I want to put them in a 1.25 cu ft per driver aero ported box tuned to 32hz. My amp is a jl audio 1200/1v3 just wondering if you guys think these subs can handle it? I know how to set the gain properly so the signal will be clean. I also have new gen alpine type r's but I honestly love the way the w3's sound.
soundsystemaniac Posted February 22, 2014 Report Posted February 22, 2014 Yes Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
snyderd758 Posted February 22, 2014 Author Report Posted February 22, 2014 Thanks for the quick reply!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.