irvin productionz Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 i need help on choosing harness, i have a 2013 silverado with no bose/nav, but i would like to retain the steering controls and xm tuner, the headunit i plan is the Pioneer AVH-X5600BHS. i heard i could use the pac os4 with the Axxess ASWC-1 but wanted to make sure. also what dash kit would fit nicely? thanks
Rev. Wrath Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 The PAC OS-4 is a good piece. So is the ASWC-1. You'll be happy with both, but wrap the door chime speaker from the OS-4 in some foam or something padded. It's crazy loud. As far as a dash kit, I think I just used a Scosche GM kit. Don't remember if it was universal or what, but it fits pretty well. Also, I haven't tried the OS-4 with the XM. I know it works with Onstar though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.