Second Skin Audio

Sundown X18 T line

Dude2800

Ive been waiting for a zv4 tline but this will do haha. I had a tline on one vvx10 and it got down low thats for sure. This will be badass man. How much you going to run to it. Also I know alot of people would say to use the 45's in the corners...but when I did my tlines I tested with and without it, and It was always better with them left out. IDK why and cant explain it but it just was. Just food for thought, no matter what it will be awesome. Im subbed.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Ive been waiting for a zv4 tline but this will do haha. I had a tline on one vvx10 and it got down low thats for sure. This will be badass man. How much you going to run to it. Also I know alot of people would say to use the 45's in the corners...but when I did my tlines I tested with and without it, and It was always better with them left out. IDK why and cant explain it but it just was. Just food for thought, no matter what it will be awesome. Im subbed.

Ct sounds 2500.1 at 2 ohms.

Any pics of that box, it doesnt look big enough to me lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Damn, didn't know the fs was that low on the x18s...

I've built quite a few t-lines but mostly with smaller drivers. The thing is I've noticed you tend to get an octave passband on each side of tuning so with a 20hz tune youll play well from 10-40 in theory. If you play a lot of low stuff you'll love it since it should absolutely fucking slam those frequencies haha. Would just be a bit worried about having output much higher than that.

Tuned in man, make it happen!

Team NorthWestSPL

anything beyond 40hz sounds like ballz anyway

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner