?? is it legal to tint ur turn signals in the front???

i think this would look good on my ranger.....i am lookin at some now.

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

as far as i know, those like black covers that people put on their headlights cover the turn signal, so if you applied some tint spray to it enough to make a difference but not too much that it wouldnt be easily seen, then GO FOR IT!

I think the tinted look is pretty tight and as long as its not dark enough you dont see the lights then i think its fine.

The spray bottle DID say off road use only, but they say that about a lot of products we put on for daily use. lol.

06 SCION tC

my buddy did that to his focus, and im gonna do it to my car when i get time. he didnt clear his, but he shouldve. they still look good, but dull. i want them to be kind of glossy.

btw, you should be able to find automotive clear at any auto parts store that sells paint touchup and shit. hell, i think walmart carries it too.

Yes, it does add a glossy look out of the spray bottle but i think that depends on the temperature you apply it too.. i think the warmer the more the paint will be able to smoothen out. Its cold now but i put them next to a space heater for 30 min. before painting.. lol.

But yes, its glossy, not dull, but i'm going to get some clear coat gloss of some kind liek the automotive clear so that it will make them shine nicely!

06 SCION tC

as far as i know, those like black covers that people put on their headlights cover the turn signal, so if you applied some tint spray to it enough to make a difference but not too much that it wouldnt be easily seen, then GO FOR IT!

I think the tinted look is pretty tight and as long as its not dark enough you dont see the lights then i think its fine.

The spray bottle DID say off road use only, but they say that about a lot of products we put on for daily use. lol.

sweet...i think i mite do that....black out the tails and then put a thin layer on the turn signals....thanks!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

sweet...i think i mite do that....black out the tails and then put a thin layer on the turn signals....thanks!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER