Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

xx18 box specs????


18sallday2000

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've recently purchased a re xx 18d2 and was wondering what size box I could build to go with it.(ported of course really lowwww). I'll be pushing it with a hifonics Brx 1600. I've looked all over the place to find any useful info and can't seem to find any. Any info would be great thanks

Posted

Doesn't matter much. Imo recommended specs are not accurate alot of times. 6-9 ft cubed tune where u want. Talk to Joe x on here or another designer

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...