Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

NEED HELP PLEASE


WALKERE21

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 1983 Monte Carlo with 18 6.5s fiberglassed in on the inside. For bass amps I already have 2 2100 hifonics brutus amps and now I need to get subs.. I have a 1,000 dollar budget for subs and I need my trunk to flex if possible because this a show car. Not sure if I should do four 12s or what. My electricalis already upgraded with the big 3. The car has been chopped into a convertible so it does not hold bass very good. I just need trunk flex.. all suggestions are welcome.. please help

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...