Sonic Electronix

I electrical tape end of speaker wire to a metal clothes hanger and slowly fish it through the boot. you can bend it from outside the boot and push it to get it to g through. :detail:

Hangers and big zip ties FTW! Who needs fish tape? lol

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Not sure if Fort Wayne to Dayton is further than you'd like to go, but if not you can bring it here and we can get your doors wired up and good to go. Let me know bro

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Man, seems like you're making it harder than it has to be with that giant wire. I use 12 gauge for my sub dude LOL. 14-16 gauge should've been way more than sufficient, 14 is overkill as it is if you ask me. Take that rubber boot all the way out to make it easier to see, and where to drill. With that giant cable, you'll def be drilling a big hole....

Also another tip I've picked up on the way, but other's might not agree, take it or leave it. Do one thing at a time if you can, then deck last if possible. Looks like you have EVERYTHING apart, panels, deck, doors, wires, everything, everywhere. It just adds more room for mistakes and a messy area where you can lose or overlook things.

Archived