So I flooded my YouTube channel with unbox videos...

All of this gear will (eventually) get installed in my new ride. Gotta find the time--and more importantly the place to do it! Ha.

But, I took my first stab at unboxing videos... They aren't perfect, I know that, but any constructive criticism would be appreciated! And yeah, I know I sound like a doofus on video. LOL!

*EDIT* Just went with links instead of frame embeds, since that apparently doesn't work here. Any input? LOL!

I really need a garage...

Price vs. Performance rules my life!

2013 Chevy :sonic:Hatchback!

Internal pics of the jbls?

You'd just see the bottom of the PCB. It would take a lot of taking apart to get to the good stuff and I'm not totally comfortable with taking a brand new amp apart to that degree. LOL. Sorry, man.

Some of my older zapcos are like that also.

If I get brave enough I might take it apart and get pics of the internals-- if I can't find any online at least! Lol. Zapco amps are the shit though. If I could afford them (both in current draw and cash flow, lol) I would've went with some... A bud of mine has one on two old Dynaudio 8's in his car, sounds delicious. Great SQ.

Critique on unboxing videos? You did a good job talking about the product but you could've opened the box a little smoother.... Haha

Haha! What can I say, I'm a clumsy oaf. :P

Archived