CleanSierra Posted March 4, 2014 Report Posted March 4, 2014 I have a single Fosgate Punch Power 15"sub. I've had it for some time now and it was previously owned by a fellow member and reconed. It's a Pre-HX2 era. The model number is RFR2215. I have the stock spec sheet if interested, although T/S parameters have changed with the recone I'm sure. I've had one of these running in my truck for some time now and it sounds great. It does really well in my regular cab truck in the enclosure I've got it in. They will make anyone who knows about these things very happy, and people who don't know either haha. The motors are in great shape, the cone definitely has scratches and have had them since I purchased. It's give them a 7-8/10. Functionality is great, I've had it on about 600-700 Watts since I have had them. I've never bottomed them and I'm sure they would handle the rated 1000W and more all day long(in the proper box). They really like 2.75 cubes, which is ever I've got mine in the truck and funded at 35 Hz. I am not giving them away, this is really to see if anyone is interested in some old school Fosgate 4" coil subs. I'd like to see $175 per sub shipped, PM me if interested. I'd also entertain trades, let me know what you have. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted March 9, 2014 Author Report Posted March 9, 2014 Bump Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 Bump? Edit- I would be very interested in 1/0 or 2/0 good wire. I'd be realy interested in a straight up trade for some clean, never used spools of wire. If you have something like this, let me know. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted March 10, 2014 Author Report Posted March 10, 2014 I has spools pm me You have PM Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted March 13, 2014 Author Report Posted March 13, 2014 Bump Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted March 15, 2014 Author Report Posted March 15, 2014 To le top Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted March 16, 2014 Author Report Posted March 16, 2014 Still two beautiful subs for sale Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted March 17, 2014 Author Report Posted March 17, 2014 Price drop, still needing spools of wire. If a deal for wire, very willing to make a REALLY good deal for a trade. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted March 19, 2014 Author Report Posted March 19, 2014 Hello there Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.