Jump to content

My first build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks joshoe

So im like 80% done just need to mount a few things run wires then i will be ready to fill

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

So far all is working well just waiting for some lighting to come in

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

Is it that glowy in real life or is that just the photo? Cause that is like crazy glowy LED-ness going on.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

I think it might be my phone camera that makes it look like this but it is bright i had to adjust the leds so they didnt shine so much

Im only using 2 led strips bitfenix 7 inches long

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Posted

I don't think that the top and front is the best space for the lighting, especially not the white lights. It makes the radiators stand out way too much and casts a big shadow across everything else. It may look better if you move one light to the bottom of the case or even mount them inside the side panel so you get a more even illumination.

This sort of a thing: http://www.overclock.net/t/1270969/official-corsair-vengeance-c70-gaming-case-owner-club/640#post_18760000

It looks great right now and a minor lighting change could make it look even better. I don't know how much time it would take though and it's up to you whether it's worth the effort.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

I had one of the lights at the bottom but i was reflecting off the power supply and you could see the leds it looks alot better with the door on i will get a pic up

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6472 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...