Jump to content

Lego Sub Box Earthquake Sounds


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if this has been posted before and I apologize if it has but I was just looking through you tube and ran across this. has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

that is pretty cool, me and my group recently built an elevator out of Lego and we used a free program Lego has have to design it. I am pretty sure they designed it with the Lego program first.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...