Mechman Alternators

Just curious if i am getting the rated output. When i first installed the alternator all i had available was a 200a fuse. So i used it. It has not yet blown. Does that mean i am not getting the full rated output from the alternator? The vehicle is 2006 gmc envoy 4.2 liter I6.

I also installed at the same time the big 3 1/0 kit from CE auto electric with the big lugs and JL cables. Also using two XS d3400 batteries(one front one back). With one full run of KnuKonceptz 1/0 ofc for pos and neg from front to back batts.

The reason for the recent concern is that im about to upgrade from a DC 2k amp to a 3.5k amp. It currently takes a minute or two to get a small amount of voltage drop at idle full tilt, i dont have a fancy voltmeter but im pretty sure it hasnt yet dropped below 13.5 volts.

Any input aside from "buy more batteries!!" would be helpful. My concern at the moment is that my ecpensive alt isnt producing what it should as i had expected it to pop the undersized fuse by now.