C1100.4-Need 6.5" components to match

Eroc3k

I think the CDT's rate there components as a set and not individual as weird as that sounds. I am currently running a set of Rainbow comps off a ZED 6 channel rated at 190rms per channel at 4ohm. My gain is turned down some though

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I think the CDT's rate there components as a set and not individual as weird as that sounds. I am currently running a set of Rainbow comps off a ZED 6 channel rated at 190rms per channel at 4ohm. My gain is turned down some though

ZED!!!!!! Damn I'd love to get me some of that! they are really nice but over my budget :( I use to have a set of US Acoustics amps and they were amazing. I wish I wouldnt have got rid of them, but that what back in 1997 or around that time.

What set of Rainbow's do you have?

So I was on SonicElectronix and found some PPI P65c3 3 way components and was wondering if they would be suitable on that amp? And also what is the wound like on them? Could they be compared to Let say the Hertz HSK 165's? I know they are 2 way sets but still. Looking for something Clean but warm and crisp. I heard some hertz audio stuff and thought is sounded good. Just seems a bit expensive for what it is. Focal sounded good and warm clean too but IDK. Haven't heard the Mezzos but i've heard alot of good news about them. Could you tell me the sound on them? Perhaps like Hertz hsk's? or more focal access type? What do the rainbows sound like too? are they close to hertz type sound? Budget is $600 but also that includes rear fill that would hopefully run on the same amp too.

I have heard the hertz at a dealer and love them. Just never had the chance to snag some up. As far as the ones you listed from PPI, have no clue. My suggestion would to be to try and find local dealers that sell the ones you are interested in and ask for a demo. Or see if there are any members local to you that have something for you to demo.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived