Jump to content

C1100.4-Need 6.5" components to match


Eroc3k

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so looking for both front door and rear door speakers to match up with a Nendo C1100.4. I'm looking at the CDT audio HD-63 Braxial set (180 RMS) and the HD-61A set (170 RMS). both sets are 6.5" woofers and come with both crossovers and tweeters. Thought of using the tweeters off the rear set (HD-61A)in the front for a total of 4 tweets in the front.

Any recommendations? thoughts? Ideas? Is CDT audio a good brand? Is the amp too much for those speakers? Any other companies I should consider to match up with the C1100.4?

Also I really want to keep things as factory LOOKING as possible at this time. Minor modding is cool but not really wanting to do glass and the whole nine, not right now at least, maybe in a few years.

Also I'm considering running a single FI Q18 on a Nendo BC3500.1 @ 4 ohms (although I read if I do the cooling on the Q I could gain an additional 2-5 hundred watts so I could run it at 2 ohms @ about 1900 watts RMS x1.

Thoughts anyone??

Posted

So anyone have any recommendations??? $600 budget, looking for high power SQ!!!. running all 4 doors off a C1100.4 rated at 180 RMS x4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...