Jump to content

Tuned Genesis Coupe Burnout


zayres29

Recommended Posts

Posted

its really quiet at idle.... but she spits flames when necessary

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I looked at picking one of these up back in 2009 maybe 2010 and was shocked when I saw the 35-40k price tags on the coupes. Mostly because it was a Hyundai but after a few years I have started to think that they are well worth the money. Shoot I think one of the sedans we looked at was well over 50k at the time but for a full size luxury sedan thats not bad at all in todays market. Have you had this car out to a drag strip or any track at all?

Posted

not yet i just got new tires so ill be hitting the strip soon my buddy has a built silverado that runs 12s (1000ft) and i can blow him away on the highway so well see what i run

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8819 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...