Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown recone kit for skar vvx motor and basket?


wccfan12

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello SMD,

I've been searching on this forum and a couple of others and couldn't come up with a direct answer to my question.

I've got 4 skar vvx 12's (first version) with the inverted dust caps and want to recone them again. I read on a couple of old threads about how it was possible to use the sundown sa 12 recones in the skar vvx 12's and I think Jacob said something like "they would have to be modified to fit" but could never find anywhere where anyone explained how or what needed to be done to get the recones to fit. I really don't wanna order more skar recones mainly cause they show up in a thousand pieces. Any help or tips would be great and would be cool to have sundown soft parts anyways. And before anyone asks I would go with psi but don't wanna spend 400-450 on these subs as I"m looking to rebuild by this summer anyways. I just want all 4 playing again and them to be working so I can sell them in the future.

-Thanks!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Posted

Bump..anyone??

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3268 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...