Need BASS Demo music

I am meeting up with a few guys this weekend and possibly starting a club. Ive never met these guys in person and have no clue what anyone else has.

I need some good stuff to demo my system.

I like everything. Rap, Rock, Dubstep, Country, anything with bass.

System-

Pioneer DEH-X8500BH

4x6 Infinity Kappa fronts

6x9 Addictive Audio rears

2 12" Treo TE's @1 ohm

Sundown SAE1200d

2\0 Big3

1\0 power

110amp Alt (waiting to grab an HO)

Brand new Yellow top under the hood

Box is 2.1c.ft ported @34hz Subs\port face cabin. Seats fold down

2000 malibu

07 KIA Spectra

320a Singer Alt

Odyssey Extreme batteries

2 12" Phantom sounds (4.6 cu. net @ 32) - soon to be 2 Atomic ELE

2 Rockford Fosgate T2500bd-CP

Zapco Z150.2

Front comps soon to be Hertz HSK

Pioneer 80prs

Second skin deadener throughout

decaf is always a good choice for demo music

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Yes but that's why you must know your system and know what it can and can not do. Don't be a idiot and pay attention also make sure your gains and all are set correct and you will be fine. Decaf does great stuff with songs and most if not all are clean songs.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Decaf can also tear your shiit up also!!!

1. Please proofread your posts dumbass. A second also is not needed at all and check spelling.

2. Any music will tear things up if you do not have your system set up properly, or if you do not know the limits of your system. I have never had a problem out of any music that Decaf has put his touch on.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Decaf can also tear your shiit up also!!!

1. Please proofread your posts dumbass. A second also is not needed at all and check spelling.

2. Any music will tear things up if you do not have your system set up properly, or if you do not know the limits of your system. I have never had a problem out of any music that Decaf has put his touch on.

I second this

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Had someone turn me on to xxyyxx a couple of days ago. You can find his mixtape on Datpiff. I wouldn't exactly consider it music, more of a listening experience. Chopped and screwed stuff with some unbelievably loud bass notes. Just make sure to lower your bass settings before blasting it.

Current install:

Pioneer DEH-X8600BH HU

AQ200.2 front stage amp

Q1-2200.1 sub amp

2 12" SSA DCON subs in 4cu ported tuned to 32 Hz

Image Dynamics CTX65 drivers

Image Dynamics XS28 tweeters

Kicker DS40 dash speakers

KnuConcepts 4 gauge wiring for AQ200.2

1/0 OFC big 3 and rear battery/sub amp runs

220 amp HO alt from Js Ultimate Alts

Second Skin Damplifier Pro deadening

Optima Yellow Top Group 34 / 78 under hood

Die Hard Platinum Group 31 marine in rear

Stinger voltmeter

go to www.youtube.com type in "hairtrick bass" ive done this a time or two and just go through the comments and you can find the name of the songs from there usually

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

oh and i agree Eddie C, been a long time fan.. tons of bass in the first 10 mins of this album

http://youtu.be/3wn8igSeiCI

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

Archived